After a nail-biter of a week, I am all about relaxing.
What, you may ask, are my favourite relaxing activities? Well, unlike my white cat, who prefers sleeping on her back next to her favourite milk ring over all other things, I have a set list of my own activities to come home to at the end of a busy week:
- Dance parties – mostly to upbeat top-40 songs, although the odd Plaskett/90’s/show-tune/movie theme is bound to make it’s way in.
- Ukulele jams – today’s new song, Ellie Goulding’s “Love me like you do”. Sorry neighbors for the terrible vocals!
- TV – particularly comedies or cartoons – I’m getting caught up on Gravity Falls right now – how is this show for kids?
- Video games – I’m so stuck on Majora’s Mask – why can’t this just be the Zelda that I know and love?
- Cooking – supper time is always a challenge after a tough week – but a great excuse to go a little nuts in the kitchen and try out a new recipe.
How do you unwind after a long week?