I thought it would be interesting to share some interesting articles on the Quarter Life Crisis – so here goes:
- The Guardian: The quarterlife crisis: young, insecure and depressed – A look at prevalence of depression among 20-somethings and the phases of the quarterlife crisis based on research published by British psychologists
- New Scientist: Feeling Depressed? It May be Your Quarter-Life Crisis. A look at the research of Oliver Robinson, which describes the five phases of the quarter-life crisis and it’s potential benefits
- Gala Darling: How to Cope With a Quarter-Life Crisis. Down to earth advice from another quarter-lifer.
- McLeans: Solving the Quarter-Life Crisis One Twentysomething at a Time. Short article on life coaches and their approach to managing the quarter life crisis by nurturing it.
- Ebony: [Confessions] Caught in a Quarter-Life Crisis. A very honest blog post written by another quarter-lifer who details her struggles (and feelings) as she moves ever closer to 30.
- The Huffington Post: An entire series on the Quarter-Life Crisis - updated consistently with new articles from writers and bloggers in the same situation.
So there is just a handful of articles on the quarter-life crisis. Enjoy!