Hey there readers.
I’ve been meaning to update the blog over the past couple days, but I’ve been living though a migraine. Yuck.
So I thought I would post a few interesting things that I’ve recently come across. Enjoy.
- A Yes and yes must-read: How to deal with failure. Something every job seeker should be familiar with.
- My best friend and I both want to read this book on creativity: Steal Like an Artist. Has anyone read this yet?
- Pinterest you are drunk is one of my favourite humorous tumblr feeds at the moment – don’t worry fellow Pinterest addicts, it’s just poking a little fun at the more outrageous pins that we all see from time to time.
- I’ve got to admit that I’m a huge Dr. Seuss fan – but I think anyone can appreciate this infographic: 30 Dr. Seuss Quotes that will change your life. “Today I shall behave as if this is the day I will be remembered”.
- And what’s my newest social media fascination? List.ly – it’s a community designed around list making and sharing. Oh, and they also have a blog with some resources to get you started – I’ll be checking this out before attempting to create my own lists.
Well that’s all the energy I have for now. Back to my pillow fort for some much needed sleep.