Since my birthday is in March, I frequently spend the month reflecting on my accomplishments over the past year, as well as adding ideas to my bucket list for the year to come. This year I’ve only managed to cross a few items off of my list, but they were pretty exciting to say the least.
- Swim in the Pacific Ocean
- Take a helicopter ride
- Stargaze at the top of Mauna Kea
- Try a new type of dance
- Finish my MSc thesis and get a MSc degree
- Have a post on my blog freshly pressed
It’s a pretty short list, but the memories are fantastic.
It’s been an eventful year for me, although not in the ways that I would had anticipated. I have very few regrets; however, not taking many pictures certainly tops the list! I might have to create a future monthly challenge of documenting my month in photos to get back in the habit…
As for the year to come, I’m trying to come up with 10 new things (outside the ordinary) that I would like to accomplish or experience.Right now I have:
- Write and publish my first ebook
- Visit a new city (well outside of New Brunswick)
- Stop biting my nails and get my first manicure (this one has been on my list for 3 years now…)
So far the list isn’t too long, and not too life changing, but these are things that I really want to accomplish for me. I’ll be asking around over the next month to come up with 7 more ideas, and then give them my best shot over the year.
Do you have any fun suggestions?