I’m one day away from reaching my month-long blogging goal!
It’s been a good month for me – filled with unanticipated twists and turns. Now I’m not going to get all sentimental yet, I‘ll save that blog post for tomorrow, instead I want to continue along the line of thought that I was on yesterday.
New Years resolutions.
Or, in this case, blogging resolutions.
I have come to love writing. This past month has opened my eyes to new possibilities that I (a scientist) had not considered. I intend to keep on blogging about my adventures on my transition from university student into proper adulthood. And I hope people continue to read along. I want this blog to be the its absolute best.
Since I like to write out a plan for accomplishing my goals, here are just a few “blogging resolutions” that I hope to accomplish in the year to come.
- To blog every weekday (Monday to Friday)
- To include a unique photo/image with each post
- To do my best proofreading for my on-the-go entries
- To take Sundays off from blogging entirely
- To share 12 monthly challenges; be they successes or failures
- To maintain a dialogue with my readers
- To be honest
- To stop obsessing over views and comment numbers
- To become comfortable promoting my blog to people that I know and meet
- To post efficiently
So those are the goals that I’ve come up with for this blog. Do you have similar goals for your blog?
Happy New Year!